Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pixie 1st prize OB4

Finally I entered Pixie to a obedience trial. Today she did her first OB4 level trial and right away 1st prize. She did ok and got 279,5/ 320 p. Overall view was good but we have few issues to work on.

On my part I got again comment of my way walking and I lost some points. I really need to get it to video and train my walking style to make it better. I started to run so hard that Pixie took space after every running start so I really did something wrong to make her take room between us. I also felt that I could have been better helping Pixie to be more prepared to each part.

Pixie had some trouble reacting to a really low mark before sending to a square. We had never trained it before so had time to make few times. Pixie noticed a large rock better than the low marking object. I just wonder was it really right to use so hard to notice mark?

Pixie work the whole time in a little lower drive than she does in practice. We need some work and exprience in competition to make her better.

Just this quick note from the competition.

Marianne, Pixie and Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment