Monday, January 6, 2014

Season 2014 started and Freya born

It was so nice Christmas time and new year eve. Long walks and little training during the holidays. I have also made some training plans for next year. Louise is getting old and will be retired from agility this year. Her wrist aren't that good so I have decided that she won't jump in the maxi-class. Loves to train and do agility but after this season she will do only with very low bars. I might start to train again to ob champion title. Louise has done well ob but we have had always really flying competitions... Maybe I will have patience to compete with her again.

Pixie has work on agility and I have been working with my head to make myself better handler in the competitions. Our first competition was yesterday. We did 3 DQ but it might have been our best work ever. We worked so well yesterday. I was calm and Pixie did amazing job. Here the videos of our runs from yesterday:




I also did few days ago some tracking training with Pixie. I did 300 m track with 5 sticks and 2 stream crossings. Pixie worked like a charm. She fast, precise and could handle well my stopping her when we crossed the streams. She is very talented tracking dog too. Maybe we will compete in tracking too someday.

On Saturday we also got news from Denmark and we will get new family member from Kennel All Zet. Freya will move with us in 1.3.2014. It will so cool to have new bordercollie in the family. Mother is Jiggy (Border Treasure All Jiggy With It) and father Pixie's half brother Bull (NNL M' Black Racer). So I get piece Pixie in the new pup and other superb lines. Just perfect combinations! I can't be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment